April Update - Vertical Slice Part 3
March Update - Vertical Slice Part 2
February Update - Vertical Slice Part 1
ABOUT UNSUNG STORY
Unsung Story takes place in a medieval fantasy world where spells are cast as songs, and magic can reshape reality. With the threat of such power, the original shapers created a way to stabilize the world. Since the beginning of time, History has been sung and recorded in magical schools around the world.The game opens at the end of a 77-Year War. We follow a squad of aging heroes as they are given a covert mission: to infiltrate the archive of a nearby school and cast a legendary spell that may turn the tide of the conflict.
Unsung Story is Yasumi Matsuno’s spiritual successor to Final Fantasy Tactics and Vagrant Story with many exciting innovations. In a world where spells are cast as songs, and magic can reshape reality. The original shapers created a way to sing history and store it in the grand Opus to stabilize the land. But now, the 77-Year War has come, and evil has won. Players start at the final battle, and work their way back in time to save the world.
- Epic Storyline: Explore an all new magical world where spells are powered by songs created by master Tactics designer Yasumo Matsuno (Final Fantasy Tactics, Vagrant Story, Tactics Ogre).
- Unique Perspectives: Play through 5 chapters in 50 missions across different parts of history as you travel back in time and adventure with different heroes on each side of the 77-year war.
- Deep Progression: Customize your Unsung heroes from 20 classes and over 240 abilities.
- Innovative Tactics: Outmaneuver your foes with our unique Triangle Grid system that allows for six angles of movement and attack.
- Incredible Soundtrack: Experience an all new musical score by world renown composer Hitoshi Sakimoto (Final Fantasy Tactics, Vagrant Story, Tactics Ogre).